|Detection modes||Universal Mode, Concrete Deep, Panel Heating, Drywall, Hollow Brick/Block|
|Dust and splash protection||IP54|
|Scope of delivery||Protective case, 4 x 1.5 V LR6 (AA) batteries|
|Detectable materials||Plastic pipes, ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, wooden studs, live cables|
|Max Detection depth||150 mm|
|Automatic shutdown approx||5 mins|
|Power supply||4 x 1.5 V LR6 (AA) batteries|
|Weight approx||0.7 kg|
|Dimensions L W H||220 mm/ 97 mm/ 120 mm|
The Bosch D-tect 150 Professional series offers the perfect solution for all professionals who have to detect and inspect. The D-tect 150 Professional is the ideal instrument for installation
work, while the D-tect 150 SV Professional is the better instrument for surveys and concrete inspections mainly thanks to its “Signal View” mode.Features:
- Rebar, electric cables, plastic objects, metal objects: in concrete/reinforced concrete
- Rebar, electric cables, plastic objects, metal objects: in damp concrete
- Metal composite and water-filled plastic pipes
- Wood beams, metal studs, electric cables in drywall
- Electric cables in hollow bricks
- Objects which are close to each other by means of signal display
Large Illuminated Display
- The display is large, illuminated and clearly shows the detected objects – with material properties and millimetreaccurate position. When flat objects are detected, information about their dimensions is also displayed. Various modes for optimum measuring results The detector uses various modes to reliably detect the different objects – and indicates detection with a red LED. If the LED lights up green, there is no object in the sensor area.
- Intuitive menu navigation in multiple languages and a clear structure of the different modes for easy operation.
Various Modes For Optimum Measuring Results:
- The detector uses various modes to reliably detect the different objects – and indicates detection with a red LED. If the LED lights up green, there is no object in the sensor area.
Maximum Detection Depth Of 150MM:
- As soon as they have been switched on, these calibration-free instruments precisely indicate objects up to a depth of maximum 150 mm. The exact drilling or object depth is shown in the status line of the display.
Display of Exact Distance:
- The distance between two or more objects is shown precisely by the “Ruler View”.
Ultra Wideband Radar Sensor:
- Bosch offers the first detectors on the market to also reliably detect plastic pipes.
Robust And Impact-Resistant:
- Perfect for jobsite conditions, these instruments are dust and splash protected to IP54. And they also remain undamaged after a drop test from a height of 1 m.
Perfect Detection Performance:
- You can choose between five different detection modes. The instrument then automatically adjusts the function of the sensors to suit the selected mode, which guarantees optimum detection.
Exact Display Of Drilling Depth:
- The inside of the wall is scanned for objects before drilling. If an object is detected, the instrument shows you the maximum drilling depth at which you can drill without causing damage.
Display Of Material Properties:
- These are shown at the top left of the display. The detected objects are concisely shown in symbols.